Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The NBA is Fan-Tastic


Admittedly I'm not really a basketball fan. I'm more of a hockey-baseball guy. So I thought it odd to have an impulse to go see a Timberwolves game last night. I'm not sure why though. Maybe it was because Flogging Molly was sold out and it would keep my mind off of not having a ticket. Maybe it was because I've never shot pro basketball before. I mean the last time I went to a T-Wolves game it was at the Metrodome because the Target Center had not been built yet. Ironically they played the Dallas Mavericks that night too. I think it had more to do with my pop costing more then my lower level ticket. The T-Wolves gotta lotta loses (Slap Shot reference) but they have a pretty good team. They play hard, keep it close, and are probably 1 or 2 players from making a playoff run. It was entertaining and the price was right. I went with my brother and we had a good time. I am definitely going again and I'm bringing Anna and The Coops with me.








More to come,

Nick







No comments:

Post a Comment